Intoxicated by smoke when a house caught fire in Los Realejos

A woman has been intoxicated by smoke inhalation when a fire broke out this Friday in a house in Los Realejos.

Sources from 112 detail that the fire occurred around 3:00 p.m. on Calle Puerto.

At the initial moment of care, the affected woman had moderate smoke inhalation poisoning, which is why she was transferred by ambulance to Hospiten Bellevue.

The Tenerife Firefighters extinguished the flames, which affected the kitchen, and ventilated the common areas of the building.

The local police took charge of the corresponding proceedings.

Source link

Related Posts

Click Image to Join Community

Tenerife Forum Community

Recommended News

News Highlights

Trending News