He suffers burns on his back after the kitchen of a restaurant caught fire in Guía de Isora, Tenerife



A 53-year-old man has been injured with moderate back burns when the kitchen of a restaurant in Chirche, Guía de Isora caught fire, reported sources from 112. The Canary Islands Emergency Service transferred this person in a life support ambulance basic to the Quirónsalud Costa Adeje hospital.

It was at 2:34 pm when 112 received the alert and from there it mobilized the emergency services.

Firefighters from the Tenerife Consortium extinguished the fire and ventilated the premises, while the Local Police instructed the corresponding proceedings.



Source link

Related Posts

Recommended

Highlights

Trending