SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE, May 25. (EUROPE PRESS) –
The Governing Council of the Cabildo de Tenerife has approved the contract file for the works for the extension and urbanization of the municipal cemetery of Vilaflor de Chasna, for 2.5 million euros.
The company that is awarded the contract will have a maximum period of 24 months to carry out the works.
The Minister of Municipal Cooperation and Housing, Zebenzuí Chinea, indicated in a note that the Cabildo has introduced a series of improvements to the project, mainly focused on accessibility, to eliminate architectural barriers and facilitate access and use of space .
The fitting out of a parking area is also contemplated, as well as the expansion of the number of niches, to increase the current capacity of available niches that the facilities have, among other interventions, collects a note from the Cabildo.
The mayoress of Vilaflor de Chasna, Agustina Beltrán, highlights the improvements with which the initial project has been enriched “to guarantee that the individuals and families who visit their deceased can do so in conditions of accessibility and safety, with a renewed image and modern equipment”.
The planned item, of 2,543,966 euros, will be financed on a multi-year basis, charged to the Insular Municipal Cooperation Plan 2022-2026.
The Cabildo will contribute 90% of the financing, and the City Council, for its part, the remaining 10%.
This action was initially included in the 2014-2017 Municipal Cooperation Island Plan, with an execution budget of one million euros.
After two tenders that were abandoned, this new tender has been carried out, in which the prices for the execution of the works have been updated and the opportunity has been taken to introduce improvements that result in the beautification and optimization of the space.
Leave a Reply