SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE, May 13. (EUROPE PRESS) –
A 52-year-old man has suffered serious smoke inhalation poisoning after a fire occurred in a house located on La Era street, in the municipality of San Miguel de Abona, in Tenerife, as reported by the Emergency Coordination Center and Security (Cecoes) 1-1-2.
The event occurred shortly after two in the afternoon, when the 1-1-2 operating room received an alert informing them of a fire in a house at the aforementioned address, for which reason Cecoes immediately activated the emergency resources necessary to intervene in the area.
Members of the Fire Consortium extinguished the flames and personnel from a sanitary ambulance from the SUC assisted the affected person, who was transferred to the Hospital del Sur for stabilization and later to the Hospital Universitario Ntra. Sra. de Candelaria. Police services took over the corresponding proceedings.