The City Council of Santiago del Teide announces that the deadline is now open, until 8:00 p.m. on November 29, for the registration of cars that will compete in the IV edition of the San Andrés 2019 Artisan Car Construction Contest that will be It will be held in the town of Arguayo and in which those young residents of Santiago del Teide who are between 4 and 11 years old in the children’s category, 12 and 18 years old in the youth category as well as 19 and 30 years old in the category, will be able to participate. adult.
Thus, the theme of the contest will be free, although in the design, although it may be made with any material, the use of pyrotechnic elements or of any other nature that may involve the minimum risk of causing damage or injury to any person or person will be prohibited. element. Similarly, it should be noted that the rules of the contest will allow the use of structures or mechanisms with or without wheels – not motorized – that facilitate movement.
Thus, the following prizes will be determined -the obtaining of the two prizes in the same category is not compatible:
* Best children’s design (from 4 to 11 years old): Lot of educational material worth € 100.00.
* Best youth design (12 to 18 years old): Prize 150.00 euros.
* Best adult design (from 19 to 30 years old): Prize 150.00 euros.
* Prize for the “fastest” (from 12 years old): Prize 150.00 euros.
Registrations may be submitted in person or by ordinary mail to the following address: Santiago del Teide City Hall, entering in the envelope IV Artisan Car Construction Contest, Calle La Placeta, no. 10 – 38690, Santiago del Teide. Also, they will be collected in the following places:
* Youth Information Center of Puerto de Santiago.
* Santiago del Teide Youth Information Point (Cultural Center).
* Arguayo Youth Information Point (Cultural Center).
* House of the Youth of Santiago del Teide (Tamaimo).