The Ministry of Health of the Government of the Canary Islands informs of the reorganization of the hours of activity of the vaccination points against COVID-19 of the islands of Gran canaria and Tenerife, as of tomorrow, September 15, as a result of the progress of the immunization campaign, which has already exceeded 80% of the target population older than 12 years with the complete guideline.
This favorable evolution of the campaign, together with the implementation of the two vacuguaguas, which bring vaccination to places of high traffic and concentration of people in both Canary Islands capitals, and the reduction of the target population pending receipt of the first or second dose of vaccine, has made this schedule reorganization possible.
Measure does not imply any transfer of the vaccination points, nor the modification of the days of operation, which are maintained, since it is only limited to the hours of activity that, as of tomorrow, are established in the following bands:
– Hospital Universitario de Gran Canaria Dr. Negrín: Monday to Friday, from 11:00 to 14:30.
– Insular-Maternal-Infant University Hospital Complex of Gran Canaria: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
– Juan Vega Mateos Sports Center (Gáldar): Monday to Friday, from 9.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
– El Calero Health Center: Monday to Friday, 9.30-12.00.
– Escaleritas Health Center: Monday to Friday, from 10 am to 2 pm.
– Miller Bajo Health Center: Monday to Friday, 8.00-11.00.
– Plaza Pérez Galdós. Mogán: Monday to Friday, from 8.00-11.00 hours
– San Gregorio Market: Monday to Friday, from 10am to 2pm and 3pm to 6pm.
– Elderly Club Mirador de La Villa. Santa Brígida: Monday to Friday, 9.30-12.00.
– Club Mayores de Teror: Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm.
– Doctoral tent. Doctoral and Neighborhood: Monday to Friday. Monday: 2:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday to Friday: 9.00-13.30.
– Expomeloneras: Monday to Sunday, from 3.30 to 6.30 p.m.
– Infecar: Monday to Sunday, 3.30-18.30 pm.
– Hospital Universitario de Canarias: Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
– North Hospital. Icod de los Vinos: Monday to Friday. Monday and Tuesday: 8.30-14.00. Wednesday and Thursday: 13.30-19.00. Friday: alternate (Friday, September 17 in the morning).
– Technological Center of Candelaria. Güímar Industrial Park: Monday to Friday. Monday and Tuesday: 8.30-14.00. – Wednesday and Thursday: 13.30-19.00. Friday: alternate (Friday, September 17 morning).
– House of the Entrepreneur of Los Realejos: From Monday to Sunday, from 8.30 am to 7.00 pm.
– Tenerife Fairgrounds: Monday to Sunday, from 8.30 am to 7.00 pm.
– Magma Art and Congress Center. Adeje: Monday to Sunday, from 8.30 am to 7.00 pm.