Injured with first degree burns after his home caught fire in Icod de los Vinos



A 48-year-old man was injured in the early hours of Monday with first-degree burns and moderate smoke inhalation poisoning after the fire in a house in Icod de los Vinos (Tenerife).

The events took place shortly before 3 a.m. when the Emergency and Security Coordination Center (Cecoes) 1-1-2 of the Government of the Canary Islands received an alert in which it was reported that there had been a fire in a house with people inside on Calle Marcos Martell Díaz.

Consortium firefighters extinguished the fire and ventilated the property while SUC personnel assessed and assisted a man and transferred him to Hospital del Norte.



Source link

Related Posts

Click Image to Join Community

Tenerife Forum Community

Recommended News

News Highlights

Trending News